Over the past 365 days, I will admit that some of those days were both the worst and the best days I have ever had. It was a whirlwind and eye-opening year.
Reflecting on the last twelve months, I could say that the path I was on was not taking me where I wanted. But, it is okay because I realize that on this past year I have gotten work, life, family, and love experience. I have accomplished so much in my life. I should remember that.
Welcoming 26th with open arms and an open heart! May You and I find peace, health, and happiness 🌻✨
Highlight of my 25th
– I resigned from my first (full time) job
– I would like to apply for a new job
– I was having a baby (read more)
– I rescinded a job offer because I was a bloody pregnant woman (I mean it). Bed rest 😣
– I was on freelance working (again)
– I was working on my blog (again)
– I had C-section. Yes, I am a mom now.
– I stop working at all (kinda sad 😭)
– I take care of my beloved son.
– I start to write my blog (yes, again) and applying for a new job.
– Pause job searching, try to survive from Covid-19 Pandemic.
Note from my 25th
– Stop rushing so much. Please sit back and enjoy this life.
– I am anxious but I have to try managing the situations
– You also deserve praise, let’s start from your own lips 😏
– I don’t care about other people mean words. Focus on what you want and what you need.